Our Vision - "SHIFTING THE EXPERIENCE"
Want to work in an upbeat environment ?
Want to join a team that supports each other, puts a plan in place to grow your career and promotes from within ?
Want to work with one of the fastest-growing brands in Canada?
Want to work somewhere who understands the need for work-life balance ?
For those that know the industry - you'll understand the following : we secure our team members with above average flats, aggressive F & I bonuses, volume bonuses and year-end bonus plans.
Straightline Kia in the Calgary Auto Mall is seeking professional, motivated people to join our growing sales team. If you're a customer oriented individual and ready to kick start your career, we’re ready to invest in your future.
We are a dealership that is built around and prides itself on excellent customer service and transparency. We want vehicle purchases to be a positive and exciting experience. We have an excellent and knowledgeable team of advisors to guide our clients to the perfect vehicle.We understand that there is a lot of competition in the marketplace which means that for us, taking amazing care of our customers and making sure the process is an amazing experience for everyone involved.
We’re a family owned business and we are in the process of building a winning sales team!
Experience selling vehicles is not a requirement but is an asset. We have a comprehensive training plan to get you started with your new career on the right foot! You bring a great attitude and we will provide the rest.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guests who enter the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to guests
- Describe all optional equipment available for guest purchase.
- Build strong rapport with guest
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers on the grounds of integrity, professionalism and honesty. Must have the ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Guest Service oriented
- Required to have a clean & valid driver’s license
Our dealership is family operated and oriented and we offer a progressive and respectable working environment. We are also growing so opportunities for advancement within the company will be available.
We offer a competitive compensation program as well as salary plus commission program. Health and dental benefits along with life insurance, short-term disability and long term disability are provided.
If you are goal oriented, positive, outgoing and aspire to grow with a great team, we would like to hear from you.
All resumes will be accepted in the strictest confidence. We thank all those who apply; qualified candidates will be contacted directly.